Dishwasher/Cook III is responsible for the cleaning of the entire kitchen and equipment in a proper manner. Perform all duties necessary to ensure that everything in the kitchen is clean at all times and maintain it according to the standard.
Please note that these are temporary positions only
Position Type: 1 Part-Time Position
Anticipated Start Date: June, 2018
Rate of Pay: $19.85/hr ($1 less during probationary time)
The collective agreement can be viewed by visiting:
The Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, is a not-for-profit company, operating recreational facilities in the Wood Buffalo Region. The flag ship complex, MacDonald Island Park is Canada's largest community recreational, leisure, and social centre. Home to the Suncor Community Leisure Centre, Miskanaw Golf Club and Shell Place, MacDonald Island Park works under the umbrella of the Regional Municipality of Wood Buffalo.
1. Clean, wash and put away all the dishes such as [cutlery, crockery, pots, pans, utensils etc….]
2. Sweep and mop the floors.
3. Clean all the walls.
4. Clean all the equipment with the help of other kitchen staff.
5. Always keep the dishwashing area clean.
6. Make sure there is always enough cleaning supplies in hand.
7. Ensure all garbage and kitchen waste are disposed off safely and appropriately
8. Assists chefs and other cooks in food prep and storage when there are no dishes to be cleaned.
Essential Skills and Experience